Workflow Execution Statuses
Possible Status of Workflow Executions
The workflow execution status is stored in the
status field of the Execution object. These are the execution statuses which currently exist:
- pending - The execution is waiting for a worker to start it.
- started - The execution is currently running.
- cancelling - The execution is currently being cancelled.
- force_cancelling - The execution is currently being force-cancelled (see more information under Cancelling workflows executions).
- cancelled - The execution has been cancelled.
- terminated - The execution has terminated successfully.
- failed - The execution has failed. An execution with this status should have an error message available under the execution object’s